|20 min||1 h||8|
|4 cup shredded||Chicken, cooked (Can use 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded)|
|3 can(s) (16 oz)||Diced tomatoes, low sodium, canned (With juice. Can use 3 (15 oz) cans)|
|4 cup||Water, filtered|
|1 cup||Frozen yellow corn kernels (Can use fresh corn.)|
|1 can (15oz)||Black beans, canned (Rinsed and drained)|
|1 tsp||Onion, dehydrated flakes (Dried, minced onion)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 1/2 package||Taco seasoning mix, McCormick (to taste)|
1. Put cooked, shredded chicken into a stock pot or dutch oven. Add the water. Turn burner to medium high so mixture can begin heating while you add the other ingredients.
2. Add the corn, beans, onion, and garlic. Stir to combine.
3. Bring soup to a slow simmer and cook for approximately an hour so the flavors incorporate well.
4. Remove from heat. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips, if desired. Delicioso!!!
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
**RECIPE AND PHOTO BY RENEE’S GOURMETS**
©Renee Norris 2015
All rights reserved.