|10 min||16 min||4|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 medium||Lemon (whole, thinly sliced)|
|114 gm||Zucchini (baby)|
|114 gm||Baby carrots|
|114 gm||Cherry Tomatoes|
|16 small spear(s)||Asparagus (trimmed)|
|16 medium mushroom(s)||White mushrooms (morel)|
|1/4 cup||Basil, fresh (shredded, plus more for garnish)|
|3/4 cup||Chicken broth (stock), low sodium|
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place each piece of chicken in the center of a 14-inch square piece of parchment paper (or foil) and top with lemon slices, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, asparagus, morels, and basil, dividing evenly. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons broth and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
4. Bring the edges of the parchment paper to the center and fold together twice to seal tightly, leaving space between parchment and contents. Place the 4 packets on a large baking sheet.
3. Bake until parchment is browned on the edges and center puffs up, 14-16 minutes. Remove from oven, put each packet on a dinner plate, and serve, letting people pierce the center to reveal the food.
provide key vitamins and minerals required for vital health and maintenance of the body