|40 min||10 min||5|
|1 1/2 cup||Chickpea flour|
|2 tsp||Coriander, ground|
|1 tsp||Asafoetida powder (optional)|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1/3 cup||White onion|
|1/2 cup||Parsley, fresh (minced fine, or cilantro)|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root (minced or grated)|
|1 1/2 cup||Water|
1. In a bowl combine the dry ingredients.
2. Add the wet ingredients, including water, until you have a semi-thick batter.
3. Whisk until smooth and let sit for 30 minutes.
4. In a crepe pan or non-stick frying pan heat a couple teaspoons of ghee over medium heat.
5. Ladle in enough to make a small pancake, or even thinner like a crepe.
6. Cook until bubbles form on top and its browned underneath. Flip briefly until browned on both sides.