|10 min||35 min||6|
|1 1/3 kg||Potato (scrubbed, cubed)|
|1/2 cup chopped||Shallots|
|1 1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander)|
|1 1/2 cup||Parsley, fresh|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes|
|3 tbsp||Red wine vinegar|
|1 tsp||Paprika, smoked|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
1. Place herbs, garlic and shallots in a food processor and pulse until chopped. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, vinegar and remaining spices until combined. Taste and adjust with salt if desired.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Toss potatoes with 1 cup of chimichurri sauce until coated.
4. Spread potato mixture on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
5. Test with a fork for tenderness. If easily pierced, and lightly browned, potatoes are done.
6. Remove potatoes from oven and dress with remaining sauce before serving.