|5 min||25 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, La Costena|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|454 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|2 cup||Lettuce, romaine (shredded)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (diced)|
|1 cup||Pinto beans, canned (rinsed)|
|1/4 cup||Pico de gallo|
|1/4 cup, shredded||Cheddar cheese|
1. Preheat grill to medium-high or preheat broiler.
2. Combine chipotles, oil, garlic powder and cumin in a small bowl.
3. Oil the grill rack or, if broiling, oil a rimmed baking sheet. Season chicken with salt. Grill the chicken for 5 minutes or broil it on the prepared baking sheet for 9 minutes.
4. Turn chicken, brush with the chipotle glaze and continue cooking for 3-5 minutes more on the grill or 9 minutes more under the broiler.
Transfer to a clean cutting board. Chop into bite-size pieces.
5. Assemble each burrito bowl with:
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair
are a great source of fiber and protein
are high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are excellent for heart health