|15 min||0 min||12|
|1 cup||Peanut butter, smooth (natural)|
|1/2 cup||Maple syrup (organic)|
|1/2 cup||Cereal, Rice Krispies, Kellogg's (or use organic whole grain crispy rice)|
|2 cup||Chocolate chips, milk chocolate (or 12oz dark chocolate)|
1. Place peanut butter and maple syrup in food processor and pulse to combine.
2. Fold in crispy rice cereal.
3. Form penny- sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate.
5. Drop 3 or 4 balls at a time into chocolate and roll until covered completely.
6. Scoop out each ball and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
7. Place back on cookie sheet and put in fridge or freezer to firm up.