|20 min||2 min||22|
|1 cup||Peanut butter, natural|
|1/2 cup||Maple syrup, pure|
|1/2 cup||Cereal, Rice Krispies, Kellogg's|
|2 cup||Dark chocolate chips|
1. Place peanut butter and maple syrup in a food processor and pulse to combine.
2. Fold in crispy rice cereal and mix to combine.
3. Form teaspoon-sized balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate using a double boiler on low heat. Drop 3 or 4 balls at a time into chocolate and roll until covered completely. Scoop out each ball and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
5. Place back on the cookie sheet and put it in the fridge or freezer to firm up.