|15 min||1 h||32|
|2 cup pitted||Dates (pitted)|
|2 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (raw)|
|1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw (whole; raw)|
|3/4 cup||Cocoa powder, unsweetened (unsweetened)|
|1/4 tsp||Salt (tsp Celtic sea)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened (shredded, unsweetened)|
|1 tbsp||Almond extract, McCormick (tbsp; McCormick)|
|3 tbsp||Water (tbsp; (add 1 extra tbsp if dry))|
|2 tbsp||Cranberries, dried (dried)|
|2 tbsp||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (raw)|
|2 tbsp||Dark chocolate chips|
1. Combine chopped dates, cashews, almonds, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a food processor.
2. Pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
3. Then add the shredded coconut, a quick pulse, and add the vanilla extract, a little water at a time until it reaches a dry but moist dough consistency.
(or almond extract or a bit of both)
4. Fold in cranberries, pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips. (one or two quick pulses).
5. Place the dough mixture a (29 x 12 cm) pan lined with parchment paper. Press evenly with a rubber spatula, and chill for about an hour.
6. Cut into small squares..(about 1"x1")