|15 min||1 h||12|
|2/3 cup||Hazelnut butter, Justin's|
|1/4 cup hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|3 tbsp||Coconut sugar|
|2 scoop||Hemp protein powder|
|1 tsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|1 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|1/2 cup||Carob chocolate chips (melted)|
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor (or Vitamix).
2. Mix until dough forms into a large ball, it should stick together but not be sticky. If the mixture is not sticking together, add almond butter by the tsp, until a thick dough forms. If the mixture is too sticky, add protein powder by the tsp, until desired texture is achieved.
3. Form into a large rectangle on a large piece of parchment paper, pressing to an even thickness.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour, then cut into bars.
5. Wrap individually. Store in fridge for up to 3 weeks.
are high in fibre, making them good for digestion!
are a complete protein and contain Omega 3 fatty acids!