|10 min||15 min||25 min||12|
|1 can (15oz)||Lentils, canned (rinsed)|
|3 medium egg||Egg|
|1/3 cup||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|3 tbsp||Coconut oil (melted)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/3 cup||Dark chocolate chips|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers.
3. Place lentils, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and vanilla extract into blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
4. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full
5. Sprinkle each muffin with a few chocolate chips
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely and enjoy!