|Hemp protein powder, vanilla
|Cocoa powder, unsweetened
1. Combine the hemp protein powder and cocoa powder in a bowl.
2. Add the honey and eggs and combine well. If the consistency is not a thick batter that slowly drops from a spoon when held over the bowl, add an additional egg.
3. Heat a frying pan on low-medium heat and add coconut oil, covering the base of the pan while it melts.
4. Add a large scoop of pancake batter into the frying pan and spread it out so the pancake is not too thick. Cook until the top of the pancake begins to bubble and has started to cook.
5. Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until the pancake has cooked through.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter then serve with a scoop of whipped coconut cream (optional).