|5 min||8 h||2|
|2 cup||Almond milk, vanilla, unsweetened, Silk (or milk of choice)|
|1/4 cup||Cacao powder, raw|
|5 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|1/2 cup||Frozen raspberries|
|1/2 tsp||Stevia sweetener, liquid (optional)|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt (optional)|
1. Add all ingredients except chia seeds and raspberries into a mason jar and fasten lid.
2. Shake vigorously for a couple minutes.
3. Once completely blended add chia seeds and shake one more time.
4. Gently stir in raspberries.
5. Let set in fridge overnight and enjoy for breakfast or even a healthy snack.
are a complete protein and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids1