|10 min||8 min||8|
|2 tbsp||Canola oil (as needed, divded)|
|1 small||Zucchini (cut lengthwise in 3 long strips)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (cored, seeds removed, sliced in half)|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, sliced in half)|
|1/2 small||Red onion (sliced)|
|1 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1/4 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (minced)|
|8 cup||Tortilla chips, plain, white corn, salted|
1. Prepare grill by brushing with canola oil. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Lightly brush both sides of vegetables with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of the canola oil.
3. Place zucchini strips, bell pepper, avocado halves and onion on the grill for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Remove from grill. Finely dice zucchini, pepper and onion. Place in large bowl.
5. Add avocado and mash in.
6. Stir in remaining canola oil, lime juice and cilantro. Refrigerate until serving.
are a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are SO important for heart health!