|10 min||20 min||4|
|454 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty freezer bag. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat in marinade.
2. Marinate the chicken in the fridge for 2-24 hours. Freezer: If freezing, place in the freezer immediately. Thaw in the fridge overnight, or by immersing the bag in a bowl of cold water for a couple of hours.
3. Heat oven to 425°F. Bake chicken in a shallow baking dish for 10 minutes, flip over, then bake for another 10-20 minutes.
4. For 5-7 oz chicken breasts, bake for 20 minutes total. For 10 oz and larger chicken breasts, bake for at least 25 minutes.
5. Allow chicken to rest at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Serve with a side of - roasted vegetables or a green salad
is an excellent source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!