|30 min||5 min||4|
|1/4 cup||Avocado oil|
|1/2 cup||Lime juice (fresh) (fresh)|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea Salt (fine)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (ground)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (fresh chopped)|
|454 gm||Shrimp, raw (large; deveined)|
1. Soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Preheat grill to medium or oven to 450F degrees. If using oven, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Whisk together oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
4. Place shrimp onto skewers. Pour marinade over shrimp and evenly coat.
5. Grill at medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Optionally, place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 5-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F or 74C degrees.
Never eat seafood that is raw, or not cooked through. Internal temperature of fish should be 158F or 70C degrees and for shellfish 165F or 74C degrees.
Rich source of protein and contains omega 3 fatty acids to promote brain health and astaxanthin, an important antioxidant.