|5 min||15 min||8|
|3 tbsp||Applesauce, unsweetened|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 cup||Buckwheat flour|
|1 cup||Coconut milk, reduced fat|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil (melted)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut sugar|
|1 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground) (mix with 3 tbsp water)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
1. Combine ground flax and water; let stand to create your “flax egg”.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients including flax egg.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients; mix well. Batter will be thick.
5. Cook in a skillet or griddle set to medium heat using extra coconut oil as required.
Serve and enjoy!