|10 min||30 min||9|
|1 can (15oz)||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained, rinsed)|
|1/2 cup||Cashew butter|
|1/4 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|2/3 cup||Coconut sugar|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup, pure|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Cinnamon|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/2 tsp||Baking powder, gluten-free|
|1/4 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/4 cup||Walnuts (chopped, optional)|
|1 tbsp||Cinnamon (for topping)|
|1 tbsp||Granulated sugar (for topping)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly spritz an 8×8 baking dish with oil or line with parchment paper.
3. Combine all ingredients, except walnuts, in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
5. Add the walnuts, if using, and stir gently, then smooth the batter out.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until the sides start to pull away from the baking dish and the top is firm.
7. The blondies will continue to firm up while cooling.
8. Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar garnish, if using.