|10 min||35 min||4|
|6 parsnip(s)||Parsnip (quartered into strips)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil (melted)|
|2 tsp||Cinnamon (choose Ceylon)|
|1/8 tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Pre heat the oven to 350F degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel the parsnips and cut them in quarters the long way to make them into a fry shape.
3. Place parsnips in a bowl and add coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and toss to coat.
4. Lay the fries on baking sheet and bake in the warmed up oven for 35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Remove from the oven, eat warm. Enjoy!
Rich in antioxidants, high in soluble and insoluble fiber and may help digestion and boost brain health.