|10 min||15 min||25 min||2|
|1/4 cup||Silk Original Coconut Milk|
|3/4 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1/4 cup||Almond butter (preferably roasted)|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (or coconut or MCT oil)|
|2 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|1/4 pecans||Pecans (or walnuts, chopped)|
|62 gm||Coconut meat, desiccated, toasted (about 1/4 cup)|
|1 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder|
1. In a small saucepan, mix the coconut milk, almond milk, almond butter, oil and bring to a simmer over a medium heat.
2. Once hot, take off the heat.
3. Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, chopped pecans, and toasted coconut (reserve some coconut for the topping), cinnamon and Stevia. Mix and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
4. Spoon the porridge into serving bowls. Serve hot or cold.
5. Just before serving, top with the remaining coconut and enjoy!