|15 min||15 min||30 min||16|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|3 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (raw, shelled)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a bowl, toss cinnamon and pumpkin seeds to evenly coat.
3. Place the pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
4. Place the seeds in a food processor and process into butter for several minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides with a spatula. After the first minute or two, it will look like a giant ball, keep going.
5. Add the maple syrup (optional) and continue pureeing until it becomes smooth.
Cinnamon and maple syrup are optional.
You can make plain pumpkin seed butter the say way just omit optional ingredients