|10 min||5 min||4|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1 tbsp, ground||Basil, dried|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|3 tbsp||Tamari, gluten free, reduced sodium|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
1. Pre-heat the oven to broil.
2. Slice chicken into 2” long strips about ½” wide and sprinkle with basil and pepper.
3. In a bowl combine lemon juice, tamari and oil; add chicken and stir to coat.
4. Place strips in single layer on baking sheet and let stand 5 minutes.
5. Broil chicken 4” from heat 4 to 5 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair