|1 h 10 min||20 min||1 h 30 min||4|
|4 fillet (170g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|2 medium||Navel orange (juiced)|
|1 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret (optional)|
|2 tbsp||Mint, fresh|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root|
1. Clean and dry salmon, placing fillets in a large bag for marinating.
2. Combine oranges, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, mint, ginger and salt in a blender and blend for 30 seconds on high. Alternatively, mince the mint and ginger and stir together in a bowl.
3. Pour the marinade ingredients into the bag with the salmon and let marinade for 1 hour, flipping the bag once or twice.
4. When you are ready to cook the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
5. Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and discard the marinade,
6. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked throughout.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
Serve with a side of asparagus, green peppers or brussels sprouts