|1 h 10 min||20 min||4|
|4 fillet (170g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|2 medium||Navel orange (juiced)|
|1 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret (optional)|
|2 tbsp||Mint, fresh|
|1 piece, 1-inch||Ginger root|
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (200oC).
2. Clean and dry salmon, placing fillets in a large bag for marinating.
3. Combine orange juice, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, mint, ginger, and salt in a blender and blend for 30 seconds on high. (Alternatively, mince the mint and ginger and stir together in a bowl.)
4. Pour the marinade ingredients into the bag with the salmon and let marinate for 1 hour, flipping the bag once or twice.
5. Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and discard the marinade.
6. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked throughout.
Salmon - a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!