|30 min||20 min||50 min||4|
|1 bunch||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
|1/2 bunch||Cilantro (coriander) (leaves and tender stems only)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Lime peel (zest) (finely grated)|
|1 tsp||Orange peel (zest) (finely grated)|
|1/4 cup||Soy sauce, low sodium|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp||Kosher salt|
|908 gm||Chicken thighs, bone-in, skinless|
1. Set aside 1/4 cup sliced scallions.
2. Pulse cilantro, garlic, citrus zests, citrus juices, soy sauce, oil, salt, and remaining scallions in a food processor or blender until a coarse purée forms. Set aside 1/4 cup marinade; place remaining marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and turn to coat. Chill at least 20 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade and place, skin side down, on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet; discard marinade.
4. Broil chicken until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Turn; continue to broil until cooked through and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh registers 165°, 12–15 minutes longer.
5. Serve chicken with reserved marinade and scallions.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair