Citrus Spinach Salad
A refreshing side salad to add to your main meal
1. Wash and prepare the vegetables for the salad and place them in a large bowl.
2. Add the dressing and toss with the vegetables.
Citrus Avocado Dressing
- Place avocados, peeled and pitted, 1/2 cup orange juice, zest of 1 lime, 1 tbsp cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until very smooth
- For a salad dressing add 1 tbsp of water
- This will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- recipe @onelovelylife.com
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat
is extremely nutrient dense, it is an excellent source of vitamin K, carotenes, vitamin C and folic acid
are high in beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for healthy skin, immune health and vision
Meal Garden, 326 1/2 Bloor Street West, Unit 4, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1W5, Canada