|10 min||1 h||4|
|2 squash||Acorn squash|
|2 tsp||Orange juice|
|2 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Orange peel (zest)|
|1 tsp||Pumpkin pie spice (to taste)|
1. Prepare your squash by splitting it down the middle and using a spoon to clean out the seeds.
2. Place all 4 halves skin side down in a baking pan covered in foil (to reduce mess).
3. Mix the maple syrup (and/or honey), orange juice, coconut oil, sea salt, and orange zest together thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until squash is soft enough to be easily cut through with a fork.
is a power-packed veggie and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and fiber!