|10 min||20 min||30 min||2|
|1 tsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|250 gm||Ground turkey, lean (organic)|
|1/4 cup||Yellow onion (diced)|
|3/4 cup chopped||Tomato|
|1/2 cup||Tomato sauce, canned|
|2 tbsp||Southwest seasoning, McMormick|
|1 cup shredded||Cheddar cheese, reduced fat (18%) (or vegan cheese)|
|4 medium tortilla(s)||Tortilla, corn (gluten-free - organic)|
1. Heat up the extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Brown the ground turkey and cook the onions at the same time.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix. Stir and let is cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Start your stack by placing 1/5 of the ground turkey mixture at the bottom of a baking sheet.
4. Top the meat with a corn tortilla.
5. Then top with 1/4 of the cheese and more of the meet mixture. Do that two more time until you have 4 tortillas in the stack. Top with remaining meat mixture and cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
is a great source of lean protein!