|10 min||5 min||15 min||7|
|1/4 cup||Almond butter|
|3 tbsp||Coconut butter|
|3 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground)|
|1/2 cup||Rolled oats, dry (or gluten free)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, flax seed, cinnamon and sea salt. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt together coconut butter, almond butter and vanilla.
3. Pour the almond butter mixture over the oat mixture and stir well.
4. Roll in the palm of your hand to form a golf ball sized energy ball.
5. Store in the fridge for at least an hour to set. Keep refrigerated in a sealed glass container.
contain a soluble fiber called beta glucans which helps to slow down the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream helping to prevent sugar spikes!