Coconut & Almond No-Bake Balls
Are you looking for a quick and healthy sweet treat? These no-bake energy balls are perfect!
Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
(+ 1 tbsp for rolling)
Stevia sweetener, powder
- Add the almond butter, coconut flour, 1/2 cup of shredded coconut, coconut milk, coconut oil and stevia to a food processor.
- Process all of the ingredients for 30 seconds - 1 minute until they are blended nicely together and a ball of dough is formed. You should be able to mould it nicely into small ball shapes.
- Remove about 1/2 tbsp - 1 tbsp of mixture at a time and roll them into uniform energy balls. If the mixture is too dry, try adding more nut butter, and if it's too wet, add more coconut flour.
- Add 1 tbsp of shredded coconut to a plate. Roll each ball in the coconut. Repeat until all of the energy balls are covered in coconut.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate them for 30 minutes, until solid. Store in a freezer container for up to 2 weeks, or the fridge for 1 week. Enjoy!
Calories from fat
Calories from saturated fat
Replace almond butter for any nut butter of choice, or if you're avoiding nuts and seeds, soy butter works as well.
Maple syrup or whole dates are a nice stevia replacement.
These energy balls are sweetened with stevia instead of added sugars, making them a great option for a candida cleanse or a sugar-free diet.