|15 min||0 min||12|
|1 1/4 cup||Coconut flakes, unsweetened|
|2 tbsp||Coconut flakes, unsweetened (for rolling)|
|1/4 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|3 tbsp||Beets, raw (shredded)|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure (or raw honey)|
|1 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|2 date pitted||Medjool date (1-2)|
|1/2 tsp||Almond extract, McCormick|
1. Add all ingredeints to a food processor and pulse until well combined and mixture begins to clump together.
2. You may need to stop pulsing and scrape the sides of the food processor bowl and continue pulsing a few times.
3. Roll mixture into 10-12 small balls.
4. Roll balls in additional 2 tbsp. of shredded coconut until coated.
5. Eat 'em up!
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or box them up pretty for a pal.