|10 min||10 min||4|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flour|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic powder (to taste)|
|1/8 tsp||Paprika (to taste)|
|1/8 tsp||Chili powder (to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Parsley, dried (to taste)|
|2 medium egg||Egg (whipped)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
1. Cut chicken breast into desired strip size.
2. Combine coconut flour and desired spices.
3. Dip each one into the coconut flour first, then eggs, then coconut (or another bowl of coconut flour).
4. Then lay on a prepared cookie sheet.
5. Bake in oven at 400 F for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Don’t overcook them — they will dry out somewhat — even with the lovely crust. No need to flip them halfway.