|6 min||20 min||4|
|227 gm||Gluten free spaghetti, dry (Gluten-free, organic pasta)|
|1 tbsp||Gluten free flour, self-raising|
|3 tsp||Curry powder|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|397 gm||Coconut milk, sweetened|
|1 tsp||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1/4 large||White onion (Chopped)|
|1 cup||Broccoli, raw (Chopped)|
|1 cup||Cauliflower (Chopped)|
|1 cup chopped||Carrots|
|1 cup||Frozen green peas (Sweet peas (Optional: ¾ c of cooked high quality protein))|
1. Cook pasta according to package directions
2. Drain, cover to keep warm and set aside
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the curry powder, flour, sea salt, pepper and 1/4 cup of coconut milk
4. Use a wire whisk to blend together well. Stir in the remaining coconut milk and lime juice. Set aside.
5. Using a large saucepan, combine veggies with 1/2-cup water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
6. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
7. In the same saucepan, pour the rest of the coconut milk mixture and slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly as to not scorch it. Once at a boil, stir for one more minute.
8. Stir in the veggies and continue to cook over medium heat until the veggies are heated through
9. When heated thoroughly, add the veggie mix to the pasta and gently toss to mix
10. Get out your finest silverware out and enjoy!
Broccoli and Cauliflower
are cruciferous vegetables that contain sulfur compounds which may be powerful cancer-fighters!