|10 min||25 min||18|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flour (sifted)|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|2 large egg||Egg white|
|3/4 cup||Coconut milk|
|2 packette||Stevia sweetener, powder|
|2 tbsp minced||Ginger root (peeled and finely grated)|
|2 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled (for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, hulled hemp seeds and salt, mix well, set aside.
3. In another medium bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form.
Add coconut milk, stevia and grated ginger, fold until combined.
Add dry ingredients and stir for 1 minute, as coconut flour absorbs liquids.
4. Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough on prepared baking sheet, sprinkle cookies with a few hulled hemp seeds.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until edges are brown. Cool, and serve!
are rich in healthy fats, they are a great source of protein and high in vitamin E