|10 min||30 min||4|
|1 cup||Oat bran, dry|
|1 cup||Buckwheat groats, dry (cooked)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded|
|1/2 cup||Chia seeds|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil|
|2 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients (except the shredded coconut), making sure all of the mixture is well coated with coconut oil.
3. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
4. Add the coconut, stir the mixture, and bake for another 12 minutes.
5. In a large glass, layer the granola with some plain yogurt.
is a healthy fat! and may be beneficial for heart health!