|10 min||45 min||12|
|3 cup||Coconut, shredded (for crust)|
|1/2 cup pitted||Dates (chopped, for crust)|
|2 tbsp||Agave nectar (syrup) (for crust)|
|2 tsp||Lime peel (zest) (for crust)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt, fine (for crust)|
|4 cup||Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt|
|1 cup||Coconut oil (melted)|
|2 cup||Agave nectar (syrup)|
|1/2 cup||Lime juice (fresh) (freshly squeezed)|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|3 cup||Water (for soaked cashews)|
|1 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (for soaked cashews)|
1. To soak cashews, place them in a bowl and cover with 3 cups water. Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes, then drain.
2. To make the crust: In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process coconut, dates, agave, lime zest and salt until it begins to stick together. Transfer to cake pan and press into the bottom of the pan until firm.
3. To make the cake: In a blender, combine yogurt, soaked cashews, water, coconut oil, lime juice, agave and vanilla. Blend at highest speed until smooth. You will need to stop the machine once or twice and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
4. Pour mixture into the cake pan with the crust and gently shake to distribute evenly. Place in the freezer for 5 to 6 hours or until frozen throughout.
5. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to sit out at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.