|5 min||20 min||10|
|3 medium||Banana (s)|
|1 can(s) (13.5 oz)||Coconut milk|
|1/8 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/3 cup||Semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
1. Combine base ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add liquid flavorings (extracts) into blender and blend again.
3. Pour mixture into ice cream machine and turn on. Mix for at least 20 mins or until ice cream is formed.
4. Stir in dry ingredients - i.e. nuts, cookies, etc and serve.
5. Best served immediately, if stored in freezer, place back into ice cream maker to make smooth and creamy again.