|5 min||5 min||2|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (to taste)|
|1/8 tsp||Oregano, dried (to taste)|
|3 ring||White onion|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|2 bun||Sandwich bun (whole grain or sprouted)|
|1 leaf||Collard greens|
1. Mix the olive oil, paprika, salt, and oregano in a bowl. Add the sliced onion and cover them with this mix.
2. Heat up a pan on medium/high heat. Roast onion in pan for 1 minute and put aside.
3. Put collard greens in pan (remove hard part of stem).
4. While cooking collard green in pan, pour the left over mixture from the bowl over the top.
5. Cook on each side for 1 minute and put aside.
6. Break eggs into the now empty bowl of sauce and whisk. Pour into pan and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
7. Slice bun in half and grill each side in pan.
8. Open avocado and mash it into a spread for the inside of buns.
9. Put egg, collard greens and onions on the bread.
are a great source of protein and contain some important B vitamins!