|15 min||20 min||12|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
|1 can (15oz)||Black beans, canned (low sodium)|
|1 cup||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped)|
|12 leaf||Collard greens|
|1 tbsp||Curry powder (for dressing)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (chopped)|
|2 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh) (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup (for dressing)|
|1/3 cup||Olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|7 leaf||Radicchio (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|1/4 cup||Apple cider vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Yellow bell pepper (chopped)|
1. Fill pot with 2 cups water and allow to boil. Add 1 cup of quinoa to pot and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Prepare rainbow salad by chopping radicchio, yellow pepper, green pepper, scallions and cilantro.
3. Add black beans and walnuts.
4. Prepare dressing by combining lime juice, maple syrup, curry powder, olive oil, and vinegar in a separate bowl.
5. Steam collard greens. Lay flat, top with 2-3 tbsp of the prepared rainbow salad.
6. Drizzle hummus and add slices of avocado.
7. Roll the collard green around the filling as a wrap.
are a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are great for a healthy heart!
are an important source of plant-based protein and are high in fiber