|10 min||45 min||8|
|8 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, with skin|
|1 tsp||Sea salt (coarse crystals)|
|2 dash||Black pepper|
|2 sprig||Thyme, fresh (or rosemary)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add fresh ground black pepper to chicken, season to taste (I like a lot of pepper).
3. Sprinkle sea salt over chicken and gently pat the rocks into the skin.
4. Sprinkle thyme leaves over chicken.
5. Cook for 35 – 45 minutes, checking toward the end so nothing burns.
6. You want the skin to be very crisp when pierced with a knife. Serve immediately.
Serve with a side of - lightly sautéed veggies of your choice or a refreshing green salad!
is an excellent source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!