|10 min||5 min||15 min||16|
|1 1/3 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1/4 cup||Sliced almonds|
|1/2 cup||Peanut butter, natural|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup|
|1/4 cup||Cranberries, dried (unsweetened)|
|1 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|1/2 tsp||Almond extract, McCormick|
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Spread oats and almonds evenly on cookie sheet, place in oven for 5-7 minutes to toast the oats and nuts. Stir mid-way through cooking time.
3. When ready, place oats and almonds in medium size mixing bowl. Add in peanut butter, maple syrup, cranberries, chia seeds and almond extract, mixing to blend. Cover small tray with parchment paper.
4. Measuring 1 tablespoon, roll mixture into 16-18 balls, placing each on parchment lined tray.
5. Refrigerate the balls until set. Store in air-tight container in refrigerator up to 7 days.
1 tbsp of dried cranberries is Low FODMAP. Limit serving size to 2-3 energy bites to stay Low FODMAP.
Contain a soluble fiber called beta-glucan that helps to reduce bad LDL cholesterol, balance blood sugar and keep you regular.
Contains healthy fats, B vitamins as well as vitamin E.