|10 min||0 min||4|
|1 1/2 avocado(s)||Avocado|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper|
|1/2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Flaxseed oil|
|1 dash||Cayenne pepper (a pinch to taste)|
|1 dash||Sea salt (to taste)|
1. Wash kale and pat dry, massage kale gently with hands to soften the leaves, and chop leaves to desired size.
2. Cut avocado in half, twist to separate. To remove pit, place knife atop pit and apply gentle pressure until it punctures then turn knife and pop out pit.
3. Scrape out avocado and cut into cubes or slices.
4. Chop red pepper into slices and chop parsley.
5. Mix lemon juice, flaxseed oil, cayenne pepper, and sea salt.
6. In a medium bowl, combine kale, avocado, red pepper, top with parsley and drizzle over the dressing mix.
6. Massage and mix with a wooden spoon and enjoy!
is high in fiber, it is an excellent source of vitamin C, B6 and calcium