|10 min||20 min||30 min||4|
|240 gm||Spaghetti, dry (or gluten free variety)|
|2 cup||Beets, raw (shredded)|
|1/4 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 cup||White beans, canned (drained, rinsed)|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
|2 cube||Vegetable bouillon (or 2 tsp/gluten-free)|
|2 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (or coconut milk)|
|400 gm||Salmon, smoked|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper (to taste - use sea salt)|
|4 sprig||Thyme, fresh (garnish)|
1. Cook the noodles, drain and set aside.
2. Shred the raw beets. Heat up a pan and pour half of the olive oil into it. Add the shredded beets and smoked paprika and let cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat. Stir once in a while. Then remove from the heat and set aside in a warm place.
3. In a blender place the cooked beans, garlic, onion, vegetable bouillon, and coconut or almond milk. Blend until it is smooth.
4. Pour this creamy mixture into a saucepan and heat it up until it is warm enough to pour on your spaghetti.
5. Pour mixture onto your portion of spaghetti and add a serving of smoked beets.
6. Garnish your place with pieces of smoked salmon and fine herbs.
are a good source of fiber, folate and vitamin C!