|15 min||25 min||2|
|3 medium potato||Sweet potato (peeled and sliced into strips)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|1 tsp||Chili powder|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tbsp||Arrowroot flour|
Preheat oven to 450F
1. Chop sweet potatoes into long thin strips
2. Place sweet potatoes into a large bowl and toss with avocado oil, chili powder, ground cinnamon and sea salt.
3. Sprinkle arrowroot flour on top and toss to coat.
4. Divide sweet potatoes fries among two cookie sheets, making sure to leave a lot of space between each fry.
5. Bake for 23-25 minutes. or until to your desired crispiness
enjoy sweet potatoes as a side with your main meat or vegetarian meal
to make kid friendly - omit the chilli powder
Sweet potato fries
are high in vitamin C and beta carotene which are great with decreasing inflammation and are great antioxidants