|20 min||4 h||8|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1 cup||Applesauce, unsweetened|
|1 cup||Silk Original Coconut Milk (can use skim milk)|
|1/2 cup packed||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Sea Salt|
|3 cup||Quick oats|
|1 cup grated||Carrots|
|1 cup crushed||Pineapple, canned (drained)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut, shredded|
|2 tsp||Baking soda|
1. Grease the slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt until well blended and creamy.
3. Add the oats, carrots, pineapple, coconut, and baking powder and stir until well mixed.
4. Pour into your greased slow cooker.
5. Cover with 3 to 4 layers of paper towels (to prevent condensation from dripping into the oatmeal).
6. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours, until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. (Mine was done in 4 hours).
7. Serve hot or let it stand in the slow cooker for up to an hour and then cut it into pieces for serving.
Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 2 to 3-Quart.
Weight Watchers Friendly