|15 min||6 h||4|
|1 tbsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tbsp||Chili powder|
|1 tbsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 dash||Crushed red pepper (optional)|
|908 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Chicken broth (stock), low sodium|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (long slices)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (long slices)|
|1 small||Yellow onion (sliced)|
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Mix together broth, oil and seasonings. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl to coat the chicken and veggies.
3. Lay chicken breasts at the bottom. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
4. Once chicken is cooked, removed from crockpot and shred with two forks. Return to crockpot and mix with veggies.
5. Serve over brown rice or quinoa.