|10 min||4 h||6|
|6 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (organic)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 cup||Tomato ketchup (organic)|
|1/2 cup||Soy sauce, low sodium (or coconut aminos)|
|1/2 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh|
|1/2 tbsp||Sesame seeds (toasted)|
1. Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
4. Close with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW, or 3.5 to 4 hours on HIGH.
5. Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
6. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Serve and Enjoy!
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!