|15 min||15 min||2|
|341 gm||Atlantic Cod|
|1 cup||All Bran Bran Flakes, Kellogg's|
|1/2 cup||Bread crumbs, plain|
|1 medium egg||Egg (beaten)|
1. Defrost cod until almost thawed. Using a sharp knife cut the cod block into 12 pieces resembling fish sticks. Set aside in the fridge.
2. Using a food processor, whirl the cereal until it is a fine bread crumb. Mix it with the bread crumbs.
3. Line up three shallow bowls. In the first bowl, place the flour. In the second bowl, place the egg. In the third bowl, place the bread crumb mixture.
4. Preheat the oven to 400º F (200º C).
5. Dip the fish stick in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pieces of fish.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, turning after 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
is a great source of Omega 3's which are excellent for brain health