|15 min||20 min||2|
|2 cup||Broccoli florets (cut into 1-inch pieces)|
|1/2 cup||White onion (chopped)|
|8 large egg||Egg|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated (to be sprinkled on top - use cheese of your choice)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (optional)|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. Grease a 9” Pyrex baking pan with grape seed oil.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook onion until soft.
3. Add broccoli and cook until it turns bright green.
4. Once onion and broccoli are cooked, scatter in the prepared pan.
5. Crack eggs into mixing bowl, add salt and pepper and whisk. Pour eggs over broccoli and onions.
6. Bake until set, 15-20 minutes.
7. While eggs are still warm, sprinkle cheese on top or eat as is.
8. Can serve with side green salad.
are an excellent source of protein and contain important B vitamins!
is a cruciferous vegetable which is especially rich in vitamin C and fiber!