|5 min||0 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 1/2 cup||Chickpeas, canned, drained (drained and rinsed)|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric, powder|
|1/2 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (sliced into 1/4 inch slices)|
1. Pulse garlic in a Vitamix or high-speed blender to roughly chop.
2. Add water, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, beans, spices, salt, and parsley.
3. Process until creamy and smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl, then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
5. Lay cucumber slices out on a plate and use two spoons to carefully dollop a little hummus on top of each.