|10 min||5 min||15 min||4|
|4 fillet (4oz)||Atlantic Cod|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Curry powder|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup||Potato flour|
|3/4 cup||Rice flakes|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Dry each of the fillets with a paper towel. Set aside.
2. Blend the spices and rice flakes together and set aside in a bowl.
3. Pour the potato flour in a separate bowl and set aside.
4. Pour the olive oil onto a plate and set aside.
5. Heat up a pan with coconut oil over high heat.
6. Dip each fillet into the potato flour first, then roll in the olive oil and finish by rolling in the flake and spices mix.
7. When all the fillets are covered with the crumble, fry 30-60sec on each side, depending on the size of the fish.
8. Serve hot with some homemade French fries and a garden salad.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!