|10 min||1 h||15|
|4 cup||Red kidney beans, canned, drained (rinsed)|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion|
|1/2 tsp||Curry powder|
|2 tbsp||Flaxseed meal (ground) (for flax eggs)|
|6 tbsp||Water (for flax eggs)|
|1/2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor, pulse the kidney beans a few times to break them down being careful to not fully puree them. Remove and put in a bowl.
3. Next, put the carrots, onion, and garlic in the food processor and pulse until finely diced. Add to the bowl with the kidney beans.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix well.
5. Form into quarter-cup sized patties on a pan and bake for 1 hr, flipping them about half way through. Remove and let cool.
6. You may need to use two pans to use the entire mixture.
Red Kidney Beans
are a great source of plant-based protein and high in fiber which helps to promote proper digestion!